WorldOfStrikerWorldOfStriker

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Trying to Make Music Trying to Make Music

AS3 for Noobs

I would better say "Tweens for Noobs"

Coffee, boy! Coffee, boy!

Germans FTW

10 punkte daf├╝r, dass du deutsch bist

Banana Cow Hentai Banana Cow Hentai

Hulalaoo

Hulalaoo is the best fight animator on newgrounds, i think

Madness: Lactation Madness: Lactation

HAHAHAHAHA

haha nice the other frontpage videos are shit against this
very funny and fbf >>>>>>>>>>>>> shit madness animations

A Happy Little Boy A Happy Little Boy

your comment

see some of your comments and than see this animation and going like -.-
your critic was that the animation not so good and something like this but this video contains 90 % tweens and this is low-skill-boring-shit. sry but it's a fact
well the 10% frame by frame was not really difficult
so pls before you leave comments like the comment on the spider frontpage flash, show that you can do it better. but i aggre with your comment

Sethdd responds:

... Okay, How come you are able to comment on this and tell me what you think of the animation, when you have none? Oh, thats right, because everyone can give people their own opinion, so just because I gave my opinion on a flash doesn't mean I have to be an expert on something, they can use my advice or not, it's up to that person. I'm sorry you thought that my animation sucked, and that I apparently suck at animating, but I can't please everyone, and you are pretty much the only one who thinks that this animation sucks.

Plus you're hypocrite if you are telling me to show that I can do better before giving my opinion of someones flash, yet you have no flash animations.

Also, so what if it has 90% tweens, alot of famous animations out there are mostly tweens. Just because its not entirely done by frame-by-frame, doesn't mean its not animation.

Legend of the BlackBook 1 Legend of the BlackBook 1

Shit Tweens ....

I totally agree with "Dated visuals, awful sound and a boring generic script. Stop using tweens and get onto some frame by frame, this will greatly improve your directing capabilities. Zoom and pan just don't cut it to keep interest for longer than 1 minute."

Toonwerks responds:

no longer than 1 minute? THAN OUR PLAN OF WORLD DOMINATION HAS SUCCEEDED! the virus has already been implanted! aHA!